Senti loan app is a micro-credit Fintech company that provides instant loans of up to Ksh 40,000 to people living in Kenya. Currently, the loan app has over 100,000+ downloads on Google Play store and has a rating of 4.1 by a total of 3,894 users.
How Senti Loan App Works.
Driven by a machine learning algorithm, the loan app completely isolates the possibility of human intervention thus making it easy to process online forms and loan requests at an incredible speed.
Here is how it works.
- Download and install the loan app from the Google Play store.
- Open the app and register yourself by providing the correct information.
- Verify your information using the One Time Password (OTP) sent to you.
- Log in, check your loan limit and then, apply for your loan
As earlier stated, the Senti loan app allows people in Kenya to get instant personal loans without security/collateral straight to their M-Pesa accounts.
The loan app can be downloaded directly from the Google Play store or any other trusted app store. With its size of 11MB, Senti loan app requires Android version 4.4 and above in order to run efficiently without bugs.
Just like other loan apps available in the market, the Senti loan app uses the information from your phone that is gathered during the app installation period to determine your creditworthiness and hence the loan limit.
The data collection process usually takes close to 24 hours depending on network availability. That is why we here at Loan Apps Kenya usually advise you to download and keep your favorite loan apps at hand.
Related: Tala Loan App Application and Download 2019
Senti Loan Qualification
At the moment, Senti doesn’t require many details from you in order to give you a loan. All that is required is your National ID and phone number for registration purposes. In addition to the above, you also need to have a loan app.
Also, read Top 5 money lending apps in Kenya.
Equally important, your SIM card should be at least 6 months old and have a good credit score with CRB Kenya.
Some of the top app features include:
- Senti app provides an instant loan ranging from a minimum Ksh 1,500 to a maximum equivalent to your credit limit
- Flexible repayment periods of 14 and 30 days
Other Free Services provided by the loan app
- Airtime purchase
- Electricity and Water bill payment
- Invoice and expense tracking.