PesaFlash loan app is the latest money lending app that provides instant mobile loans in Kenya. The app is easy to install and use and does not require much detail to use.
In this post, we’re are going to show you how the loan and works and then, how to get apply for a loan.
What is PesaFlash Loan App?
PesaFlash app is a unique money lending app that makes it easy for Kenyan citizens to access quick credit loans at 0% service fee. The loan app uses simple menu items and is easy to get started.
You may also like: Tala Loan App Application and Download (2019 Update)
PesaFlash Loan App Requirements
In spite of it being the latest entrant into the market, PesaFlash requires the following to register and work correctly receptively.
To use the loan app, you must be
- A Kenyan citizen
- Age – between 20 -60 years old
- your national ID number.
- And lastly, a registered M-Pesa mobile number.
In order to run smoothly on your device without any glitches, the app requires a minimum Android version of 4.4 and above.
PesaFlash loan Interest rates and other fees
PesaFlash loans offer loans of between Ksh 2,000 and Ksh 50,000 which attracts a fixed interest rate of 16% APR with zero service fee.
The loan duration vary with 91 days being the shortest tenor and 365 days being the highest.
How PesaFlash Loan App Works.
Just like any other loan app that is available in the market. PesaFlash uses a machine-learning algorithm to determine your creditworthiness and hence your loan limit.
Once downloaded, the app asks for permission to scan and collects information on your call records, phone book, and SMS,s among other folders.
This info is used to verify your identity in addition to determining your credit score by comparing it with a database on one either of the CRB companies in Kenya.
PesaFlash Loan Application
To apply for a loan on PesaFlash,
- First, download and install the app from the Google Play store. Or you can click here to download directly.
- Open the loan app and initiate the registration process by using your M-Pesa mobile number.
- Provide your personal details in the fields provided and wait for the system to verify your identity.
- Once your identity is verified, the loan app will show you your loan limit.
- You can now comfortably apply for your loan which will be sent directly to your M-Pesa in an instant.
How to Repay PesaFlash Loan via M-Pesa.
There is only one way you can use to repay your loan on PesaFlash, and that is M-Pesa. Remember, you can repay back your loan either in full or via installments anytime on or before the due date.
To pay back your loan, use PesaFlash Paybill number 623333 and your phone number as the account number.
How to Contact PesaFlash
Being a new app, the loan app is still under development stage and thus may be prone to bugs which may render your user experience worse or horrible. If you are having any challenges whatsoever using the loan app, then you may contact the using the following methods described below.
PesaFlash Loan App Contacts
- Social Media – You may contact the PesaFlash team on their Facebook page, Instagram, or direct message via their WhatsApp number +254 768 028 057.
- Via Phone – You can use the phone number 0207651588 or the above WhatsApp number to call them directly. That is If you’re having any feedback, concerns, or questions.
- Online via their email address: email@example.com or through their Website by filling in the contact us web form.
- On the Google Play store under the app review section.
- Lastly, you can visit them directly in their offices located on Argwings Kodhek Rd, Nairobi, Kenya.