How can I Contact Tala? We have been receiving numerous emails from our avid users on how to contact Tala. If you haven’t used the Tala loan app, here is a quick reminder of what the app really does.
But before we go any further and show you how to contact them. Here is a little disclaimer from our technical team.
Disclaimer: Loan apps Kenya does not provide loans, we only provide useful information related to loan apps in Kenya and how the work.
As you all know, Tala formally known as Mkopo Rahisi is leading microfinance institutions operating in five countries which are:
- India and lastly,
So, how do find support in case you need to contact them regarding your Tala loan app experiences? We are therefore going to show you how to contact Tala in each country.
You are also welcomed to skip this part and go directly to the part that interests you. Okay, talking aside, let’s show you what you came here looking for.
How to Contact Tala.
Why do you need to Contact Tala?
You may wish to contact tala because of one or two of the following reasons:
- You have a new phone and also a new SIM card – Tala needs to reassign these new changes to your account.
- For unblocking your PIN.
- You are having problems using the app.
If you have been experiencing any of the above issues or any you have any other reason, then, you can contact Tala in any one of the following ways.
- On the Tala App itself via In-App Chat menu option – Open the app and scroll down to the bottom. Here you will see a “Send us a Message section” Use this to contact Tala
- Social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Via Email: Simply log in to your email address and compose a new mail with your problem as the subject of the email. Send this mail to email@example.com
- SMS – This is perhaps one of the quickest ways of communicating with Tala Kenya. Compile a new SMS stating your issues and send it to 21991 – SMS Charges apply
- Lastly, you can contact Tala directly on the Google Play store via the review section.
As can be seen from above, contacting Tala isn’t a hard thing to do. you only need to choose what works for you best.
All in all, if you have a different experience with Tala products or you agree or disagree with our article. Please let us know in the comments section or contact us directly, we would love to hear your feedback.
If you found this article helpful, you should also check out: